Time: Sunday night, 10 :42 p.m.
Place: Home after a long weekend date in Edmonton.
Set up: Jacob just got home from a marathon date with a very nice girl. The photo is how she "officially" asked him to go to Preference with her. Preference is where young single adult women ask the ysa men to go to this activity (or in this case multiple activities).
They went to play laser tag. They ate out at some nice restaurants. The went to the dance. They went to church today too.
Jacob and I had a bet that he would get kissed before the end of the weekend. He said no, as he did not see any reason why such a thing would happen. Upon his return, he said to me, "well, if I owe you lunch for every kiss, then you won't have to spend a dime for the rest of your life."
I laughed out loud.
When we got home, Michelle wanted to know how the weekend went, and Jacob told her about the bet, and about the loss.
Then he pulls out of his bag a bottle of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne, and said, "This is liquid gold. Everyone loved it."
Michelle asked, "Did all the girls love how it smells?"
And he replied, "All the girls told me how good I smelled. They could not keep their hands off of me. Heck, I couldn't hardly keep my own hands off me either."
"He is your son." Michelle said to me later.
Yes, yes he is.

3 comments:
This is funny and sweet and true...such fun. Don't you love it?
kissing?! ewww...
Where can I get some of that cologne?
Post a Comment