Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

I elect to make cookies for a mutual activity tonight rather than delegate upwards, to my parents to buy cookies.

I elect to participate in the Combined Activity at mutual tonight by helping find Scripture Mastery Scriptures for Scripture Tic-Tac-Toe.

I elect to learn how to play primary songs for my nieces and nephews to sing.

I elect to help deacons learn the Scripture Mastery Scriptures.

I elect to play with gusto, and not be a bully to others.

I elect to play as a team, not as an individual, and to help others to succeed too.

I elect to be a good leader and role model for the beautiful young women in the Ward.
Now, after the election is over, I elect to follow the example of the Savior, to obey the commandments, to love my neighbor as myself, and not define my neighbor as only people that look like me, or speak my language, or vote like I do. I elect to be a good citizen and lead by example. I elect to choose the right and follow the prophets.
We all voted by mail from Canada.

0 comments: