So I went sledding on the cross-country ski trails with my friends, and I fell off the trail, into a tree wrapped with a dead rose plant.
and now I've decided to take advantage and make myself look hardcore.
guest blogger,
Sam
The People That You Love & That Love You Are Only A Key Stroke Away!
So I went sledding on the cross-country ski trails with my friends, and I fell off the trail, into a tree wrapped with a dead rose plant.
and now I've decided to take advantage and make myself look hardcore.
guest blogger,
Sam
Posted by CA Poppy at 2:04 PM
2 comments:
that baby is gonna leave a nice scar- better improve the story- something along the lines of swordfighting 3 polar bears while tracking moose though the woods in your bare feet in -40 weather... and all you got was this lousy scratch!
Hi All,
Wow, I love your blog and I thank you for visiting mine.... It looks so pretty there and COLD. Oh yeah, did I mention that it looks COLD there too? I love following what your family is up to - it's a great way see everyone. The boys are sooooo big! I haven't figured out yet how to post photos, but have called in reinforcements (Mimi) to help. We love you guys. Happy holidays and may God continue to bless us all.
Love,
Kitty
Post a Comment