Before we know it we will be in the middle of the Canadian frontier. Burr, very cold and snowy but our hearts will be as warm as toast as we remember the dear friends we leave behind and the new friends that we will surely meet.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WE MISS YOU ALREADY MICHELLE!!!
Call me to check out your new blog...enjoy. Love, Bon
Oh My Meeshell!!! I can't let you go, I am going to miss you so so much. You know how much I love you & enjoy seeing your smiling face. I love so many things about you. You are one FABULOUS LADY LADY! I know you will make the best of this move, and make a new home & new memories for your family. I just wish we could keep you here forever! Please Please keep in touch. Keep on this blog so we can read all about your adventures! I love you dearly Meeshell! Love Marianne
Hey - cool blog - can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I couldn't bear to say goodbye - as you said, it's just the beginning of our story....love to you!
I can hardly wait until you are up and running on your blog, Michelle. We are missing you terribly over here. I have started another blog on decorating..it is fun. I hope you will like it. You get to it through my regular blog. We are so excited to get you house staged as soon as all the other stuff is done. I hope you are not frozen. Spring is just around the corner! Hugs to all..Bon
Post a Comment