It was just so great to see all of you at the wedding. We have missed you so much. I hadn't seen Ashley in years and years. But feel we keep in touch on Facebook a little. Her boys are adorable.
Jacob and Britney looked so happy. What a beautiful/handsome couple they are. I did a blog post about our day with you called Besties,last week. You might enjoy the photos of the old Concordites.
Love you so much and enjoyed getting those great Simpson hugs! Take care and know you are loved by so many!
2 comments:
Hey! What a good look crew... I am so excited to see you later this month!!!
It was just so great to see all of you at the wedding. We have missed you so much. I hadn't seen Ashley in years and years. But feel we keep in touch on Facebook a little. Her boys are adorable.
Jacob and Britney looked so happy. What a beautiful/handsome couple they are. I did a blog post about our day with you called Besties,last week. You might enjoy the photos of the old Concordites.
Love you so much and enjoyed getting those great Simpson hugs! Take care and know you are loved by so many!
Hugs, B
Post a Comment