Jacob came home for a visit this week. He drove from Rexburg to Lethbridge, then rode the bus to Edmonton, then rode with Alan to Fort Mac.
He said nothing had changed until he saw Joseph and Samuel. Jacob is now the runt of the family (excluding me - I have been too short for a long time). He also changed his tune when he saw some of the construction going on around town.
Most of the families at church were also glad to see him. He will be here until Wednesday, when he has to make the trek back home.
Anyone up for a little family scrum?
to be continued...

1 comments:
Oh, I do miss all of you so much! I am afraid we will miss you when you are in CA too as we are going to be on the east coast with Laura's family then for three weeks. hate to be missing Amy's wedding. Darn it! Coming again anytime soon?
Post a Comment