Saturday 12:30 p.m. Samuel wanted a silhouette picture (that's french too, kinda) The sun came to see us today for a few hours, and brought an old friend along, Mr. Wind Chill. Our skiing class was cancelled today because of the low temps. I guess -44 is a bit on the chilly side, but i have to be honest, it did not seem like it was any colder than -39 or so.

Los ninja (that's not really french, but you can make it sound sorta french if you hold your nose and say it)

Who is the old fat guy with the beautiful model?

Since we could not ski today, we retreated to another family tradition, eating. We went to the local Sea Food restaurant for lunch and started off with fresh Prince Edward Island Mussels in Garlic Butter Sauce. Then we indulged in other treasures of the oceans, like BBQ ribs, poutine, and cole slaw with a chocolate milk chaser. At least that is what teen age boys think is good at a sea food restaurant. I tried Cod Au Gratin (that's french and Newfie). Michelle had the battered halibut.
While we were waiting for food, a little boy approached the waitress and gave her a picture he had drawn. She asked his name and he replied, "Ethan." Michelle practically shouted, "It's a sign!" (that is the name of the young man one of our daughters is dating) and I spewed water on Joseph. (that is not french, but was funny anyway)

Michelle hosted a luncheon the other day for the new members of the Ward. There have been 5 new families move in within the last month. there were about 10 to 12 sisters and about 400 children. The parade leader and chief instigator is Chloe (that's french, but we cannot take credit for naming her). She sobbed at the end of the luncheon, "I don't want to go home, I want to stay here and play!" So do I, Chloe, so do I.
Hugs and Kisses to you all, and to all a good night. (or something like that)
1 comments:
Mom, you make an awesome ninja. Hi-yah!
Post a Comment