Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Here is the Simpson cooking tradition in action. Joseph loves to make crepes almost as much as he loves eating them.


This is what happens when one testosterone poisoned young man hide Easter Eggs for the other testosterone poisoned young man.


Yes, keeping tradition alive, it is the annual Simpson Family Midnight Easter Egg Hunt. Although it looks like the dead of night, this photo was taken at about 5:30 p.m. Today, April 16, sunrise was about 5:30 a.m. and sunset was about 9:15 p.m..

This is the view from our back porch, the second photo in a series. The first photo in a series of ?? will show up as soon as Alan finds it in our computer. We hope to show the regular progress in our neighborhood. Our place is so new that it does not even show up on any maps, GPS, etc.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Michelle, this is a great post! I would have commented earlier but I have been very busy this week staging your house. It looks so great..I mean that in all humility...I had a lot of great help from Maureen and just loved doing the house...it is so nice, and spacious and clean... all things I have come to appreciate over time. I think Cathy will be sending you some pics tomorrow. Your flowers looks beautiful~they miss you! Us too!

I love seeing your new house and the boys and the crepes! I wish I was a good crepe maker...but no, not really. The first time I ever made them I had to make 100 for a church dance. Ugh! I got the hang of it finally but it was baptism by fire for sure. How nice that Joseph loves to make them.